One of the links in the Steamcast/Radiotoolbox search directories points to copyrighted material I own or am authrorized to act on the owner's bahalf, how do I get this removed?
Radio Toolbox.com and Steamcast.com respect
the intellectual property of others.
We ask that the stations who broadcast publically in
our directories do the same.
If you believe that your copyrighted work is accessible
on Steamcast.com or Radiotoolbox.com in a way that
constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify
Radio Toolbox by providing the following information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the owner of the
copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's
2. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim is
being infringed and a description of the infringing
3. identification of the location where the original or an
authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists. An
example would be a URL where it is posted or the
name of the book in which it has been published.
4. identification of the URL or other specific location
on the Radio Toolbox.com or Steamcast.com site.
where the material that you claim is infringing is located,
including enough information to allow us to locate the
5. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
6. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that
the disputed use is not authroized by the copyright owner,
its agent, or the law.
7. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the
above information in your notice is accurate and that you are
the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's
You can send this information by email to:
or by mail to:
RADIO TOOLBOX LLC
PO BOX 48113
FORT WORTH, TX 76148
Jay Krivanek (Radio Toolbox.com) has the right to editorial
control of any public search directory within the Radio Toolbox.com
domain or Steamcast.com domain.